Introduction to the steps of business intelligence implementation
The essence of business intelligence (BI) is a technology that can effectively extract information from data, discover knowledge from that information in a timely manner, and provide support for decision making.
Business intelligence is often understood as a tool that transforms the data available in an enterprise into knowledge and helps the enterprise make informed business decisions. The data referred to here includes orders, inventory, transaction accounts, customers and suppliers from an organization's business systems, data from the industry in which the business operates and from competitors, and data from other external environments of the business. Business intelligence helps business manage decisions that can be operational, tactical and strategic, and in order to turn data into knowledge, we need to use technologies such as data warehousing, online analytical processing (OLAP) tools, and data mining. Therefore, technically speaking, BI is not a new technology, but a comprehensive application of data warehousing, OLAP and data mining technologies.
The implementation of business intelligence system is a complex system project. The whole project involves a variety of knowledge such as enterprise management, operation management, information system, data warehouse, data mining, and statistical analysis. Therefore, in addition to choosing the right BI software tools, users must also follow the right implementation methods to ensure the success of the project. The implementation steps of a business intelligence project can be divided into:
(1) Requirements analysis: Requirements analysis is the first step in the implementation of business intelligence. The expectations and needs of the enterprise for BI need to be clarified before other activities are carried out, including the topics to be analyzed and the possible perspectives (dimensions) of each topic; we need to discover the laws of these aspects of the enterprise. The needs of the user must be clear.
(2) Data warehouse modeling: Through the analysis of enterprise requirements, the logical and physical models of the enterprise data warehouse are established, the application architecture of the system is planned, and various types of enterprise data are organized and classified according to the analysis themes.
(3) Data extraction: After the data warehouse is established, data must be extracted from the business system to the data warehouse, and the data must be converted and cleaned in the extraction process to meet the needs of analysis.
(4) Establishment of business intelligence analysis reports: business intelligence analysis reports need to be developed by professionals in accordance with the format set by the user, or the user can develop it himself (the development method is simple and fast).
(5) User training and data simulation testing: for the development-use separation of the business intelligence system, the end-user is quite simple to use and can analyze specific business problems with a click.
(6) System improvement and refinement: The implementation of any system must be continuously improved. This is especially true for business intelligence systems. Users may make more and more specific requests after using it for some time. This is when the system needs to be refactored or improved according to the steps above.
Recently, the domestic smart home head enterprise Xilkang received over 100 million RMB B round financing, led by Goldin Capital, with the participation of industry parties such as Rabbit, the leading home decoration material industry, and Sandu Decoration, the leading home decoration enterprise. Wu Xishan, founder of Xilkang, said that the addition of industrial capital can not only give Xilkang capital boost, but also empower it in terms of industrial resources and professional direction, helping Xilkang to further enhance its industry competitiveness and promote the market popularity of smart toilet products and smart home industry.
On June 20, Beijing confirmed that the patient did not go to the infected area but infected, flow investigation found that the public toilet three hands infected after the place. This again proves that Zhong Nanshan and Li Lanjuan academician team previously isolated live novel coronavirus from the stool samples of patients with New Coronavirus pneumonia respectively, confirming the possibility of fecal-oral transmission of New Coronavirus. The interruption of "fecal-oral transmission" has become an important part of the prevention of novel coronavirus infection.
What are the market demand for intelligent toilets? For this issue we have done a brief introduction, but found that there are still many customers do not understand. It is good that today also take this opportunity to explain for everyone. I hope it can bring good help for the people concerned.
In the next few years, China's intelligent sanitary ware is expected to usher in the peak of development. As a sunrise industry related to people's livelihood, it is currently in a critical period of rapid market development. When will it come into thousands of households? I'll introduce it to you.
In people's living standards are getting better and better, naturally many industries have undergone great changes, such as our household appliances and sanitary ware. Especially the development of sanitary ware, so that our life is more comfortable. At the time of selection, there are many new intelligent sanitary ware on the market with them, not only to bring convenient life, but also to enhance the taste of the home. So what are the advantages of intelligent bathroom and what are the skills to choose? Follow me to learn about it!
With the rapid development of technology, more and more intelligent devices appear in our family life, not only to facilitate family life, but also to improve the comfort of family life. For example, intelligent bathroom products make the traditional bathroom environment clean and fresh, and a variety of black technology bathroom products to enhance the bathroom decoration grade. Let's take a look at what is intelligent bathroom and what does it include?